Military Hiring Event Support
The Patriot Group in partnership with Hire A Patriot a 501(c)3 non-profit (charitable status pending), are focused on assisting Active Duty Military, Military Spouses, Wounded Warriors, Caregivers and Veterans in their transition by offering employment opportunities based upon skills they have acquired and perfected while serving in the military. We also assist them in their search for education opportunities and information on resources that are available to them and their families.
Our events include Military & Veteran Friendly Employers, Colleges, Trade/Technical Schools, Universities and Resources.
Register for our career fairs:
For more information go to Hire A Patriot’s new web site http:// hireapatriot.org/events/”
You may also register and upload your resume here (optional).
- June 13, 2013 Military Hiring Event Commerce Casino and Hotel, Los Angeles, CA See Program
- April 18, 2013 Hire A Patriot Event, Liberty Station Conference Center, San Diego, CA See Program
- February 7, 2013 Hire A Patriot Event, Liberty Station Conference Center, San Diego, CA See Program
- November 15, 2012 Orange County Hire A Patriot Event, at The Phoenix Club, Anaheim, CA See Program
- October 24, 2012 Military Hiring Event, Education & Resource Fair at Del Mar Fair Grounds, CA See Program
- August 30, 2012 Military Career Fair Camp Pendleton See Program
- August 9, 2012 Military Career Fair Marina Village Conference Center See Program
- June 7, 2012 Military Career Fair San Diego Sheraton 2012. Over 400 Attendees and 40 Exhibitors. See Program
- April 11, 2012 USS Midway, Career & Job Fair. See Press Release
Some of the exhibitors that participated at the last Hire A Patriot event at Camp Pendleton on August 29th, 2013:
Actavis Pharmaceuticals – Advantage Sales and Marketing – Amerit Consulting – Andy Gump, Inc. – The Arc of San Diego – C.J. Seto Support Services – CalPortland – DC Shoes – DJO Global – Engility Corporation – Franchise Biz Experts – General Atomics – Grilled Fresh Foods – Kratos Defense – House of Blues – Jacobs Field Services – Joe Verde Sales & Management Training, Inc. – Millennium Labs – National Personal Training Institute – OC Auto Team – Panda Express – The Patriot Group, Inc. – Quiksilver – Regatta Solutions – Riverside County Sheriff – RMI International – Rubios Restaurants – Roxy – San Diego County Sheriff – San Diego Police Department – Scentsy – SeaWorld San Diego – Solar Turbines – Southwest Healthcare Systems & The Temecula Valley Hospital – State Farm Insurance – US Bank – U.S. Navy SPAWAR – ViaSat
Airstreams & The ARI Institute – Arizona State University – Brandman University – California College of San Diego – California Institute of Arts & Technology – College of Instrument Technology – Everest College Phoenix – The Fab School – Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM) – Fort Hays University – TT-Tech – Mira Costa College-Community Services & Business Development – Monterey Institute of Technology – National Personal Training Institute – National University Golf Academy – Northern California College of Construction – Pepperdine University – School of Automotive Machinists (SAM) – Southern California Seminary – Southern New Hampshire University – UCI-Paul Merage School of Business – USC-Marshall School of Business – Vanguard University – Wyotech
California Department of Veteran Affairs (Cal Vet) – CA EDD – Center for Employment Training (CET) – Courage to Call (MHS) – CTAP – Hero2Hire (H2H) -Joint Service Office-SD County – Marine Family Programs of Camp Pendleton – NVTSI-REBOOT Workshop
|November 6, 2013||The Phoenix Club, Anaheim, CA|
|February 6, 2014||Liberty Station Conference Center, San Diego, CA|